April 13, 2015
Hey Everyone,
We had a really great week this week. I hope you all have had the same. We really haven't done a whole lot that was really exciting. We kind of just gotten into a rythum and we do the same thing every day. We have a few baptisms scheduled for this Saturday, but they are pretty up in the air as of right now because there is a chance that they will have to go out of town this week... So we will see how that goes.
We had a few interesting encounters with some Jehovah's Witnesses this week, the funniest being when we walked out of an appointment with a recent convert's house and found them teaching his sister. It was just funny because we all just kind of stood there awkwardly and looked at eachother while the dad unlocked the gate. It was just a funny moment I hope someone else will get. Hahaha.
So I was serious when I said that nothing really happened this week. I hope that I can have some cool experiences to share in this upcoming one. Hope you all have a great week.
Elder Aldrich
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.